Friday 31 December 2010

About Us

Ok, so if you're reading this post, well done for finding it, otherwise it's the year 2037 and I've finally decided to publicise it!? This is the third attempt at a Blog and the purpose of it is to share [with nobody] the magical journey that myself and my wife, Amelia, are about to embark upon. Yes, we're pregnant!!

Funnily enough my other 2 Blogs (http://elcey.blogspot.com & http://topwhistleblower.blogspot.com) lasted around 9 months too before posts run dry and whilst this one may serve it's time somewhere around about 2nd September 2011, I do hope to pick up where I left off with the others.Perhaps this one too will be continued after the birth.

Before I start posting regularly about the journey, let's tell you a little bit about us. Well my name is Adam Elce, Im currently (slash depressingly) 28 years old and work as an IT Advisor at a College in Worksop. I have been married to Amelia, 21, since May 2010 and have been together almost 4 years now. We have the greatest relationship probably known to man and the time feels more than right to start our own family with the addition of one or two (or 6!) little people of our own.

So let the journey begin...!

No comments:

Post a Comment